- One of the most important attributes needed for this job is to be very detail orientated and to double check your work all the time.
- Work closely with the Hard Surface Operations Manager to transition jobs from sold to actually completing.
- Meeting with Hard Surface technicians to review jobs that they will be completing.
- Office Support: professionally handling the answering of phones, greeting customers, scheduling Detail appointments, updating customer information in the database, etc…
- Receiving and packaging Hard Surface cleaning products via phone or online orders.
- Handling of purchased gift cards.
- Coverage of the office when other employees are at lunch (coordinating so that someone is present at all times) or out of the office.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all Boat Details. This includes phone calls to customers, follow ups and scheduling.
- Communicating with past customers via phone calls to schedule services in both the Detailing Division and Hard Surface Division.
- Being familiar with all the Additional Services at GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. and upselling the majority of customers.
- Completing all paperwork for work scheduled in the Hard Surface Division: proposals/estimates, invoices and work orders.
- Ongoing communication with our commercial Hard Surface customers.
- Following up with each customer after service is performed to confirm they were satisfied with the quality of the work performed and taking necessary steps to document and rectify any concerns.
- Creating a reasonable balance between company policy and the interests of the customer when resolving issues and complaints. Informs the customer, exercising tact and professionalism, of an acceptable resolution only after completing an in-house review with Operations.
- Offering creative ideas to boost sales during traditional slow periods (winter/late summer).
- When providing an estimate to potential Hard Surface customers – visiting of more intricate Hard Surface jobs offsite as needed. (Company vehicles available for offsite visits.)
- Keeping an organized list (short term and long term) of tasks that need to be done on a day to day basis
- GK’s outsources the following: website updates, Google Ad Words management, Facebook management, Instagram management and Constant Contact. Providing this company with content needed for all of these updates. The outsourcing of these jobs could eventually be brought inhouse.
- This is a full time, year round position.
- The Customer Service Representative’s hours will be: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 6:45am – 5:00pm.
- The above hours do not include a 1 hour lunch each day. Lunch time is flexible.
- The only weekend hours required will be the working of 2-4 tradeshows a year. Saturday and Sunday hours will be required. Approximately 6-8 hours per day.
- This is a salaried position at $40,000 the first year.