- One of the most important attributes needed for this job is to be very detail orientated and to double check your work all the time.
- Work closely with the Hard Surface Operations Manager to transition jobs from sold to actually completing.
- Meeting with Hard Surface technicians to review jobs that they will be completing.
- Office Support: professionally handling the answering of phones, greeting customers, scheduling Detail appointments, updating customer information in the database, etc…
- Coverage of the office when other employees are at lunch (coordinating so that someone is present at all times) or out of the office.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all Boat Details. This includes phone calls to customers, follow ups and scheduling.
- Communicating with past customers via phone calls to schedule services in both the Detailing Division and Hard Surface Division.
- Completing all paperwork for work scheduled in the Hard Surface Division: proposals/estimates, invoices and work orders.
- Following up with each customer after service is performed to confirm they were satisfied with the quality of the work performed and taking necessary steps to document and rectify any concerns.
- Offering creative ideas to boost sales during traditional slow periods (winter/late summer).
- When providing an estimate to potential Hard Surface customers – visiting of more intricate Hard Surface jobs offsite as needed. (Company vehicles available for offsite visits.)
- Keeping an organized list (short term and long term) of tasks that need to be done on a day to day basis
- GK’s outsources the following: website updates, Google Ad Words management, Facebook management, Instagram management and Constant Contact. Providing this company with content needed for all of these updates.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred but not required)
- Microsoft Office 365 Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and Access) (All preferred, but not required)
- QuickBooks invoicing (Preferred, but not required)
- 2 years in customer service industry (Preferred)
- This is a full time, year round position.
- The Customer Service Representative’s hours will be: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:00am – 5:00pm.
- A 1 hour lunch is part of the above hours. Lunch time is flexible.
- The only weekend hours required will be the working of 2-4 tradeshows a year. Saturday and Sunday hours would be required. Approximately 6-8 hours per day.
- This is a salaried position at $40,000 the first year with automatic pay increases.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company cell phone
- Paid employee events
- Referral program
- No weekends or evenings other than tradeshows
No remote work available