- The Bookkeeper position will report directly to the President of GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Accounting.
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks. Company utilizes QuickBooks Online. Minimum 2 years’ experience required with any QuickBooks product.
- Also needed is experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of follow through on tasks to completion.
- Understanding basic computer skills and the ability to print, copy and scan.
- Comply with federal, state and local financial legal requirements.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Receivable items.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Reconcile credit card daily transactions and statements.
- Categorize expenses.
- Ensure monthly bank accounts and reconciliations are fully, continuously and accurately completed.
- Calculation of Sales commissions.
- Collections: including phone calls and follow up letters with documentation of action taken journaled.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other financial reports.
- Errands needed: bank deposits and items needing notarized.
- The company’s payroll may be phased in at a later date.
- Valid, non-suspended driver license is a requirement.
- This is a part time position. The job will require 10-15 hours per week, depending on time of year and projects being worked on at that time. Company is flexible on days of week worked and hours per day worked. A good majority of the hours worked need to be during company hours of: M – F from 7:00am – 5:00pm. Ideal would be 2-3 days per week.
- $15.00 – $20.00 an hour (depending on experience) for the first 90 days.