Currently the responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Everything related to preparing and processing payroll every 2 weeks. Programs used: ReadyClock and Paycor.
- QuickBooks Online: managing sales, invoicing, expenses, payments, A/R, etc.
- Posting ads on Indeed, monitoring candidates, performing driver license checks and forwarding information to President and Human Resource Manager.
- Filing of Use Tax and Sales Tax
- Phone coverage and scheduling of appointments for the Detailing Division.
- Miscellaneous office projects, office improvement projects or efficiency projects:
Job responsibilities and hours could increase as time goes on.
- $19.00 an hour
- Automatic pay raises are provided for the 1st year and then pay raises are based off of merit.
- This is a part time position.
- Hours to be worked would be (one of the two options below could be selected):
- 2 of the following days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday: 8:00am / 9:00am – 5:00pm with a one hour unpaid lunch.
- 3 of the following days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday: 9:00am – 3:00pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch.
- As responsibilities increase, days and hours will potentially increase.
- Coverage for other staff members when they are out of the office or take vacation (8:00am – 5:00/5:30pm). You would be given a minimum of 2-3 weeks’ notice of these days.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- 1 year experience in QuickBooks (Online is used currently)
- Understanding of how to operate: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Access and Publisher
- College degree (Associate Degree required)
- 1 year in an office setting / customer service
- Some basic accounting is desired
- Extremely detail oriented
- Employee discounts.
- Several paid company events throughout the year for both employees and families (i.e.: cedar point, PIB, go carting, Indians, family dinners, etc….).
- Employee of the month program featuring designated parking spot and gift.
- Free coffee, hot chocolate, tea and filtered water.
- Free lunches throughout the year.