POSITIONS AT GK's
Please click on the job that you are applying for below. Only jobs advertised are available.
Office Manager/ Bookkeeper
Storage & Transport Support Technician
Hard Surface – Operations Manager
Hard Surface Technician – Day Shift
Hard Surface Technician – Night Shift
Part Time (or) Full Time Facilities Warehouse Assistant
Detailing Supervisor: Automobile Detailing Facility
Watercraft Operations Manager
Your application will be reviewed once submitted and you will be called for an interview if you are selected.
You may also fill out an application at our offices:
GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc.
1215 Lear Industrial Parkway
Avon, OH 44011
BENEFITS OFFERED TO ALL FULL TIME EMPLOYEES
- Healthcare Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 401K company match program
- Paid holidays each year
- Paid Time Off
- Overtime hours and pay available
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS OFFERED OVER AND ABOVE EACH EMPLOYEE’S SALARY
- Automatic pay raises during the first year for new hires
- Large referral bonuses for hiring of friends and family
- Company carries Worker’s Compensation for all its employees
- Company carries Business Insurance in case there is ever an accident
- Praise Prizes – tickets are awarded to all employees who do a great job
- Tickets can be redeemed for various prizes from a glass case in the main office
- Random lunches, dinners and snacks throughout the year
- Keurig coffee station
- Free coffee, hot chocolate and tea year round
- Employee of the Month Board
- Winner receives $50.00 to a location or restaurant
- Company sponsored events throughout the year:
- Indians Game, Cedar Point, Electric Go Carting, etc…
- Summer barbeque for the entire family
- Holiday party for the entire family
- After hour socials with drinks and food
- GK’s recognizes all new hires with an announcement and donuts
- Uniforms are provided and laundered daily at no cost
- Purified water machine for all employees
- Cross division hiring
- Internal promotions within the company to heads and/or managers
- Pay Advance program
- Receive a pay advance if you are short on money
- Free on-site parking
- Company sponsored fitness program. GK’s pays 50% of your Planet Fitness Membership
ONSITE HARD SURFACE TRAINING CENTER
GK’s onsite hard surface training center was created to both increase our technicians skillsets and also to create a better experience for our customers. The center features multiple types of floors and surfaces. Surfaces that our technicians see everyday on the job. This allows us to train our technicians on-site, and to make sure they are certified in various hard surfaces. It is our primary focus to ensure that our technicians have all the tools they need to successfully perform their jobs. We believe this training area, along with our re-vamped certification process, sets us apart from the competition. Due to growth, we are always seeking qualified technicians who are looking to learn a trade and career path. There is always a demand for this service in the industry. GK’s provides the training at no cost to potential candidates. Contact GK’s if you are interested in learning about a long term secure career path!
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT
GK’s was founded on the principles of great service, quality workmanship and a knowledgeable staff. To this day, these three principles contribute to the continued success of GK’s and also to the number of satisfied customers. We have a long list of references for both residential and commercial customers. In a field that is changing so rapidly, GK’s believes that the continued education of their employees on new procedures and techniques, as well as educating their customers, is vital.
- We are a company with a can do attitude!
- We are a company where hard work pays off!
- We are a company where we make the right choice for every customer!
- We are a company where people are accountable for their actions!
- We are a company that will treat you with respect!
- We are a company that has a positive atmosphere!
Visit us at https://www.facebook.com/gkspolishing to see why our employees love working at GK’s and why they stay!