$16.00/hour with automatic pay increases
Why the detailing department at GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. is better than the other ones:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k program (company match)
- Promotions from within
- Employee of the Month (Recognition, gift and parking spot)
- Uniforms are provided and laundered daily
- Regular lunches, dinners and snacks throughout the month. (Over 1,000 items given out every year.)
- Yearly company sponsored events (Cedar Point, Indians Game, Boss Carting, etc.)
- Year round unlimited Keurig machine
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Company carries Worker’s Compensation for all its employees
- Company carries Business Insurance in case there is ever an accident
- Customers come to GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. because they value the quality of the work we produce. We are a full time, year round, professional detailing operation. We are not a boat dealer, just trying to pump out another boat detail. We take price in the work we produce. We work with customers that value the work we provide them.
- GK’s is unique in the fact we operate year round and we have year round work. We own and operate many storage facilities, which provide a continuous flow of work to our detailing department in the winter months. Do the other jobs you are looking at have this unique feature. GK’s has never laid anyone off in 20+ years!
- We provide training on day one! We pair you up with our Watercraft Manager, so you can succeed.
JOB DESCRIPTION (Boat Detailers)
- GK’s reputation has been built on the quality of work performed for customers. Our employees strive for and produce the highest quality details that our customers have come to expect. Therefore, employees need to be responsible, reliable and attentive to a high level of work quality.
- You will be detailing and cleaning boats and jet skis on a daily basis.
- Monday – Friday: 7:15am / 7:30am – 5:00/5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch
- Hours per week range between 35 – 50 hours
- There are several half Saturdays (mornings) during the fall and spring
- Part time hours are available upon request
- $16.00 an hour with an automatic increase at 6 month to $16.50
- $18.25 – overall hourly compensation for 1st year with additional benefits (healthcare, dental, PTO, Paid Holidays and 401k) (Based off a 40 hour work week)
- Boat Detailers have the opportunity to advance themselves and be promoted to a Head Boat Detailer and run their own crew. This promotion / position starts at $18.00 per hour.
- Overtime is available
- Opportunities for advancement and cross division hiring
For any of the positions listed, please fill out our online application using the link below. We also accept in person applications Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm. If you would like to include your resume with your online application, please email resume to: email@example.com.