Optimum Opti-Glass Pro is designed to chemically bond to silica based surfaces to form a durable, hydrophobic coating that provides long term protection to glass and other silica based surfaces and to increase chip resistance, scratch and mar resistance and protect from water staining.
Opti-Glass Pro provides increased chip resistance and will dramatically improve the drivers vision when driving in poor weather conditions with water being repelled from the surface at significantly lower speed than other products on the market. Opti-Glass Pro provides unmatched durability with multi-year protection.
Opti-Glass Pro works by creating an extremely high contact angle between the glass surface and water. This superhydrophobic surface means that the water droplets struggle to cling to the windscreen and roll off or are blown off as air passes over the vehicle. This enhances the performance of your windscreen wipers or negates the need to use them at all!
Additionally, Opti-Glass Pro can increase windscreen chip resistance by increasing what is known as the coefficient of friction. This means, as an object comes in contact with the windscreen at speed, it is more likely to be deflected than to damage the glass.
GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. carries a full line of daily maintenance products to compliment the Opti-Coat Ceramic coatings. Please stop in to GK’s today to select which maintenance product might be right for you.
- All exterior glass is fully cleaned.
- All exterior glass is polished with a primer polish to remove any other contaminants.
- All exterior glass is chemically prepped.
- Opti-Glass Pro is applied to all exterior windows.
- Note: Opti-Glass Pro does not carry a warranty due to unknown amount of windshield wiper use. GK’s carries a maintenance Opti-Coat Glass cleaner that maintains the Opti-Coat Glass application.
- Front windshield ONLY: $100.00, plus tax
- 2 door vehicle: All exterior windows: $295.00, plus tax
- 4 door vehicle / regular SUVs / mid-sized SUVs / 4 door trucks: $395.00, plus tax
- Quote provided for larger items