BOAT & JET SKI DETAILING
Just like every other service at GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc., our boat detailing services are performed at the highest standards of quality possible. GK’s has been performing boat and jet ski detailing since 1996, so we understand the complexity of all the surfaces on boats. Everybody knows what type of elements your car is exposed to daily: rain, snow, dirt, salt, construction dust, etc… If you own a boat, you know the list of elements your watercraft is exposed to is even more extreme. Here at GK’s, we understand that your boat is a large investment, and we want to help you preserve that investment for many years to come.
Just like any other high ticket item such as cars, planes or RVs, boats have specific maintenance and detailing needs that should be attended to on a regular basis. Many parts of your boat are easy to maintain or fix up, but if left unattended, can present large problems that are expensive and time consuming to repair. Boats are notorious for sharp decreases in resale value in their first few years, largely because most owners do not care for them properly.
Boats have many different materials, including fiberglass, gel coat, bottom paint, canvas, stainless steel, chrome, mahogany, teak and many more. GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. employs a full-time Watercraft Manager that oversees and coordinates all detailing and services we perform. This is both for our watercraft storage customers and also for all of our offsite watercrafts.
SOME OF THE MARINAS WE SERVICE
- Beaver Park North Marina
- Beaver Park Marina
- Beaver Park Yacht Club
- Catawba Island Club
- Channel Park Marina
- The Cleveland Yachting Club
- Edgewater Yacht Club
- Edgewater Marina
- Freedom Boat Club
- Key Harbor Marina
- Mentor Yacht Club
- Sandusky Yacht Club
- Old River Yacht Club
- Riverfront Yacht Services
- Sandusky Harbor Marina
- Son Rise Marina (Hoty Marine)
- South Shore Yacht Supply
- Spitzer Riverside
- Oasis Marinas at Port Lorain
- Venetian Marina (Hoty Marine)
- Vermillion & Sandusky Marinas
- Whiskey Island Marina
- Vermilion Boat Club
- Shoreby Club
JET SKI SERVICES & PRICING
Has your jet ski seen a little too much fun in the sun? GK’s offers full service jet ski detailing. Our comprehensive detail includes polishing, buffing and waxing for both single or double jet skis. We provide the care that other detail shops do not. Don’t let anyone besides GK’s handle your precious toys.
- $275.00 – Includes: lifting jet ski off trailer, polishing, waxing, cleaning & protecting trim/vinyl, cleaning plastic compartments and all cracks/crevices.
BOAT DETAILING SERVICES AND PRICING
- GK’s can detail your boat either at a location of your choice (marina, yacht club, home, storage facility, etc.) or we can detail your boat at our detailing or storage facility. GK’s indoor facilities can accommodate any size boat that is brought to us. So, whether it’s raining, snowing or sunny out, we can always assist you at our facility or yours. You always have the option to have GK’s safely transport your boat to our facility, if needed. We also can securely store your boat or jet ski at one of our year round climate-controlled storage facilities.
- Please click on the below link to view and sign up for the boat detailing services that GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. offers.
DETAILED BOATS AND JET SKIS
BOAT MAINTENANCE TIPS
I was scheduled to have my boat detailed. After it was done, my cousin tracked dirt into the top side of the boat. Even though it was already detailed, someone cleaned up what was tracked in free of charge. The day we launched, someone was up on the topside buffing a few spots and touching them up with wax. I very much appreciate your company’s perfection and attention to detail.
“The boat looks great. Thank you for making it shine.”
“I wanted to let you know how pleased I was with the communication level and service performed on my boat. Your staff was excellent with keeping me informed and the pictures sent to me after work was done is a great touch. I’m anxious to get up to Marblehead soon and see the end result soon. I was just bragging to a client about GK’s and passed along your website to them to consider work on their 65 foot boat stored at Catawba. I’ll continue to share the great experience I had. Thanks again.”