$20+/hour with automatic pay increases
Why do you want to work at GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc.?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k program (company match)
- Promotions from within
- Employee of the Month (Recognition, gift and parking spot)
- Uniforms are provided and laundered daily
- Regular lunches, dinners and snacks throughout the month. (Over 1,000 items given out every year.)
- Yearly company sponsored events (Cedar Point, Indians Game, Boss Carting, etc.)
- Year round unlimited Keurig machine
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Company carries Worker’s Compensation for all its employees
- Company carries Business Insurance in case there is ever an accident
- Customers come to GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. because they value the quality of the work we produce.
- GK’s is unique in the fact we operate year round and we have year round work. GK’s has never laid anyone off in 20+ years!
- We provide training on day one inside our Hard Surface Training Facility.
- GK’s reputation has been built on the quality of work performed for customers. Our employees strive for and produce the highest quality workmanship that our customers have come to expect. Therefore, employees need to be responsible, reliable and attentive to a high level of work quality.
- The hard surface division deals with all aspects of hard surface maintenance: natural stone, tile/grout, concrete and stainless/brass.
- GK’s performs work at both commercial and residential establishments.
- Sunday – Thursday: 8:00pm – 5:00am with a 45 minute lunch
- Hours per week range between 40 – 45 hours
- $20.00 an hour with an automatic increase within the first 6 months. Entry level lead technicians start at $22.00 per hour.
- $22.25 – overall hourly compensation for 1st year with additional benefits (healthcare, dental, PTO, Paid Holidays and 401k) (Based off a 40 hour work week)
- Overtime is available
GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. does perform work out of town. Most of our overnight jobs are performed by our Night Shift teams and last between 2-5 days at a time. GK’s rotates the teams assigned to out of town jobs so that it ends up being only several times per year, per team.
For any of the positions listed, please fill out our online application using the link below. We also accept in person applications Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm. If you would like to include your resume with your online application, please email resume to: email@example.com.