- If you are looking for year round stable employment with overtime hours available and if you are tired of jumping around from one job to another when your hours are cut or you are laid off – then GK’s is the place for you!
- Automatic pay increases first year to $15.00/hour as long as attendance requirements are met.
- No experience necessary, will train
- Valid driver license required
- Cleaning and fueling of all company vehicles
- Servicing company trailers: fix simple items
- Repair/maintain all equipment around facility
- Stock supplies
- Pick up supplies
- Straighten up facility (as needed)
- Paint items around facility (as needed)
- Deliver supplies to jobs
- Manage/organize supplies
- Prepare items / supplies needed for Hard Surface jobs.
- Take larger equipment in for service
- Changing light bulbs
- Clean, organize and load company trailers
- Performing laundry for the company (i.e. tarps, rags, employee uniforms…)
- Taking out the trash
- Building simple wood items
- Lawn maintenance
- Snow Removal
HOURS - This position can be Part Time or Full Time
The position would be 4 (Monday – Thursday) or 5 (Monday – Friday) days a week, working 4-8 hours per day. Start time would be between 5:00am – 6:30am and finish time would be between 11:00am – 2:30pm each day. If you would like more than the 4 hours per day, we are open to increasing those hours. Hours are flexible and will be talked about during interview.
- $14.00 an hour
For any of the positions listed, please fill out our online application using the link below. We also accept in person applications Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm. If you would like to include your resume with your online application, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.