- If you are looking for year round stable employment with overtime hours available and if you are tired of jumping around from one job to another when your hours are cut or you are laid off – then GK’s is the place for you!
- Automatic pay increases first year to $16.00/hour as long as attendance requirements are met.
- No experience necessary, will train
- Valid driver license required
- One of the most important attributes needed for this job is to be very detail orientated and to double check your work all the time.
- Most time to be spent supporting the residential and commercial Hard Surface Division.
- Work closely with the Hard Surface Operations Manager to transition jobs from sold to completion.
- Meeting with Hard Surface technicians to review jobs that they will be completing.
- Office Support: professionally handling the answering of phones, greeting customers, scheduling Detail appointments, updating customer information in the database, etc…
- Communicating with past customers via phone calls to schedule services in both the Detailing Division and Hard Surface Division.
- Completing all paperwork for work scheduled in the Hard Surface Division: proposals/estimates, invoices and work orders.
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred but not required)
- Microsoft Office 365 Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and Access) (Preferred, but not required)
- QuickBooks invoicing (Preferred, but not required)
- 2 years required in customer service industry
- This is a part time position.
- The Customer Service Representative’s hours will be: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30am to 3:00pm. Start and end time can be flexible as long as there are 6 hours worked per day during business hours.
- The above hours include a 45 minute unpaid lunch each day. Lunch time is flexible.
- This position has the possibility of becoming full time.
- The only weekend hours required will be the working of 2-4 tradeshows a year. Approximately 4-8 hours per day.
- $15.00 an hour with automatic pay increases first year to $16.00 an hour as long as attendance requirements are met.
For any of the positions listed, please fill out our online application using the link below. We also accept in person applications Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm. If you would like to include your resume with your online application, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.