This is a newly created position, which we anticipate to grow over time. We anticipate the position to start at 11 hours per week and eventually grow to approximately 20 hours per week. Additional projects and/or job responsibilities will be added as this position grows. Currently the responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Everything related to preparing and processing payroll every 2 weeks. Programs used: ReadyClock and Paycor.
- Monitoring and managing Accounts Receivable via Excel.
- Changing invoicing throughout company to QuickBooks. This would in turn change A/R to QuickBooks.
- Posting ads on Indeed, monitoring candidates, performing driver license checks and forwarding information to President and Human Resource Manager.
- Invoicing for company.
- Filing of Use Tax and Sales Tax
- Phone coverage and scheduling of appointments for the Detail Division.
- Miscellaneous office projects, office improvement projects or efficiency projects:
- Gift cards
- Coverage of office when office employees are out of the office.
- Starting pay of $17.00 an hour with automatic increases
For any of the positions listed, please fill out our online application using the link below. We also accept in person applications Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm. If you would like to include your resume with your online application, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.