- 1 year experience in QuickBooks (Online is used currently)
- Understanding of how to operate: Microsoft Office, Excel & Word
- College degree (Associate Degree required)
- 2 years in an office setting / customer service
- 1 year in management (preferred)
- Some basic accounting is desired
- Extremely detail oriented
- Customer service centric
- Everything related to preparing and processing payroll every 2 weeks. Program used: Paycor.
- QuickBooks Online: managing sales, invoicing, expenses, payments, A/R, etc.
- Posting ads on Indeed, monitoring candidates, performing driver license checks and forwarding information to President and Human Resource Manager.
- Phone coverage and scheduling of appointments across all divisions.
- Miscellaneous office projects, office improvement projects or efficiency projects.
- Coverage of office when office employees are out of the office or on vacation.
- Future projects could include items like: social media, etc.
Depends on experience
PAID TIME OFF
GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. will provide the Office Manager with 10 workdays’ worth of paid vacation (and/or) sick time during their 1st year at the company. GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. will provide employee with the following number of paid vacation (and/or) sick time after 1 year:
- 2nd year – 11 days
- 3rd year – 12 days
- 4th year – 13 days
- 5th year – 14 days
- 6th year and after – 15 days
Hours to be worked would be as follows:
- Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm with a one-hour lunch
For any of the positions listed, please fill out our online application using the link below. We also accept in person applications Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm. If you would like to include your resume with your online application, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.