- Looking for a person with at least 1+ years’ experience in a Detailing Facility along with some management experience.
- Valid, non-suspended Driver’s License.
JOB DESCRIPTION (Auto, RV and Motorcycle)
- The Detailing Supervisor will be responsible for keeping the Detailing Staff on track and time efficient.
- Responsible for inspecting all the detailed items for the day and addressing any corrections with the employee that detailed that item.
- Set pick up times for customers to come and get vehicles, forward those times to the Front Office Manager and have vehicles pulled out front and ready to be picked up 15 minutes prior to the set pick up time.
- On a daily basis, prepare the Detailing Shop to be cleaned, products re-filled, wash done and other misc. duties, including overseeing and managing the End of Day Detail List.
- This is a full time, year-round supervisor position.
- Hours range throughout the year slightly. Start time is usually 6:45am and finish time is usually between 4:00pm / 5:30pm.
- Hours per week range between 45 and 54.
- Monday – Friday, with some half day Saturdays for about 3-4 months.
For any of the positions listed, please fill out our online application using the link below. We also accept in person applications Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm. If you would like to include your resume with your online application, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.