- Having a willingness to learn, be taught, and accept instruction and criticism.
- Having and maintaining a valid driver’s license.
- Being physically able to do manual labor (as needed).
- Having a familiarity with Microsoft: Word and Outlook is helpful.
- The Detailing Supervisor will be responsible for keeping the Detailing Staff on track, time efficient and the scheduling of the calendar.
- Responsible for inspecting all the detailed items for the day and addressing any corrections with the employee that detailed that item.
- The training of new detailing employees. Utilizing the Detailing Handbook, making sure all detailing employees follow protocols and procedures.
- These tasks are not difficult but need to be completed at a very high level of quality. GK’s reputation has been built on the quality of work performed for customers. There are no excuses for poor or unsatisfactory workmanship. Employees need to be responsible, reliable and attentive to a high level of work quality.
- GK’s owns and operates storage facilities which are maintained year round. During the months of: April, May, June, October and November – GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc.’s storage facilities are the busiest. As part of the Detailing Supervisor’s job description; there will be times when you will be called upon to help within our Storage Division. During these months, GK’s will accept and release many storage items causing the Storage Manager to need additional help with the pulling and putting away of the above items. In addition, the Storage Manager needs help prepping many of these items for release during April, May and June.
- The Detailing Supervisor will be in charge of reviewing potential services with customers and producing estimates for customers.
- $45,000 1st year with automatic increases
PAID TIME OFF
GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. will provide the Operations Manager of the Hard Surface Division with 10 workdays’ worth of paid vacation (and/or) sick time during their 1st year at the company. GK’s Custom Polishing, Inc. will provide employee with the following number of paid vacation (and/or) sick time after 1 year:
- 2nd year – 11 days
- 3rd year – 12 days
- 4th year – 13 days
- 5th year – 14 days
- 6th year and after – 15 days
- Start Time: 6:45am – 4:30/5:00pm (July 1 – September 30) (December 1 – March 31).
- Start Time: 6:45am – 5/5:30pm (October 1 – November 30) (April 1 – June 30). Some Saturdays will be required, if so: 7:00am/8:00am – Noon.
- A 1-hour unpaid break is given each day for lunch.
- Hours per week range between 45 and 53.
For any of the positions listed, please fill out our online application using the link below. We also accept in person applications Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm. If you would like to include your resume with your online application, please email resume to: email@example.com.